Saturday, November 7, 2009

Welcome to the Frog Pond...

Hello all and welcome to the Frog Pond! Where else would a Tadpole live I ask? Anyway, pull up a lily pad, grab a cuppa tea and I'll give you a little verbal walkabout of the pond :)

First, the residents! There are four of us here, my hubby and myself, Mr and Mrs Tadpole and our two cats, Bubba and Squeak. Mr Tadpole and I are newlyweds, said our "I do's" in October of this year. Bubba enjoys looking out of windows, lying on plastic bags and meal time. Squeak(the newcomer to the family) enjoys lying on soft blankets, sleeping in sunbeams and fresh water. Mr Tadpole enjoys programming games for the original NES system, cooking awesome stuff petting the cats. I enjoy playing with Scotch Magic Tape, cooking, baking and candy making, and finding new ways to think about stuff and making other people think.

Next we have our surroundings, we live in a duplex in a big city, there is the ninth hole of a golf course across the street from our porch. It has one bedroom and a nice kitchen and living room. It's got a basement where the computer is. There's a couch and chairs down there too and we hang out down here a lot. The washer and dryer are down there as well.

Right now I have Yule/Christmas/Solstice on the brain. I want to get our tree up but the holiday purist in me cringes at the thought of putting it up before Thanksgiving, which I love, because Thanksgiving always gets shorted at the holidays. On the other hand the little kid in me is sorely disappointed at the thought of waiting almost three weeks to put it up! I'm thinking I'll put it up in a week, let it fluff out for a week or two, then decorating it after Thanksgiving.

I think I hear Mr Tadpole stirring about upstairs, so I'm going to end this first entry of my froggie thoughts.

Bright Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment