Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Cookies and the Interview...















Here's my Joe Frogger! It's one hell of a cookie! I made them last night and let me tell you they are wonderful! I particularly loved them because they didn't have Cinnamon in them. I've always loved gingerbread cookies but these were really great. They were soft, molassassy, gingery and kind of chewy on the edges! I made a big one to be authentic, then I made little ones too.

I'm all nervous right now because Mr. Tadpole is at a job interview. He lost his job last week(no fault of his own, long story:( and he has an interview at this place that would be really good for him to work. So I'm praying and hoping. In the meantime I'm just going to eat my Joe Froggers and be thankful for my blessings.

My morning prayer

I thank thee Goddess for this day
I thank thee for the one it washed away
I thank thee with every breath and step I take
I thank thee as I sleep and as I wake
I thank thee with all my heart and soul
And I pray thee guide my heart,
my mind, my hands, my feet and my mouth
(that my feet do not wind up in my mouth)
And as it is willed so shall it be

Bright Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment