Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankfulness

Thankfulness is my lifestyle. I want my life to be a prayer of thanks to the divine, to the Goddess and the God. I want to follow the way and to try to live in a state of constant thankfulness and appreciation. Out of the thankfulness I want to spring kindness, compassion, love, tolerance and patience. I also want to be practice living with awareness, awareness of myself, of others, of the situations I am in and the courage to face up to the reality's about life and myself that I'd rather just ignore. I pray for the wisdom to do what is best, to see when my instincts are leading me wrong and how to implement the change that I need. I pray for perseverance, to be able to have the sight to see that today's tragedy can become tomorrows opportunity. I pray for the strength to do what I need to do today, tomorrow and for all time. I thank the divine for everything, the good, the bad, everything, for it has helped shape me into to who I am and what I am. I thank the divine for my intellect, for with out that mass of gray cells residing within my cranium, where would I be? Thank you for this mass of flesh and bone I am, with all it's faults and imperfections, thank you for setting into motion the story of my life for me to live.

My prayer of the evening,
I thank thee God for this night,
And for the blessings of the day
Bless all who reside within my heart(list loved ones here)
and shine upon them each day
I thank thee for thy blessings, and for thy guidance true
and may the love that shines through me always be from you

Bright Blessings all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment